Friday, March 30, 2018

It's all energy

One of my gifts is to be able to move a vast quantity of energy quickly and effortlessly. This is easy for me. What I forget is that it is all energy. This physical (that I truly struggle with) is in actuality, energy. It only seems to be physical. Ok! So now that I remember that, I can now move that thing I want to move. Easily.

A friend recently explained that I needed to periscope up through all of the crap that has been piled on top of me for years now. And I have. And I can see my truth. My truth. My truth looks different from your truth. And because I can see mine, I can see yours, like I can see the energy in the physical.

Now, I believe truth is truth but we all see it slightly different. Like some will read this and think I am insane because physical is physical and I say it is energy. And that is ok. You get to see the physical. I can see the energy and energy makes sense to me. Doesn't make yours less than mine. It's just different.

Energy makes a lot of sense to me. I can feel it moving always. But it doesn't make sense to most. And I, being someone who likes to make others very happy, had tried hard to live without feeling the energy. It hasn't worked for me. So now that I'm back in my skin, I am going to seem extraordinarily odd to those who are used to me not being in my skin. That's ok. I get it. Just know, I'm good. Really good. And I'm going to be just fine even though what I am doing can seem awfully scary. It really isn't. It's just a different approach.

That being said, for those of you who can understand where I am coming from and maybe needed a reminder that it is all energy, I'm here if ya wanna talk about it or you need a jolt. For those of you who just can't handle me going about this the way I am, I get it. I'll meet up with you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment